ExxonMobil partnered with the Ken Kennedy Institute for Information Technology to offer one one-year supplemental fellowship in the amount of $7,500. The fellowship is targeted at graduate students pursuing a degree in one of the following disciplines at Rice University: Computational and Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Earth Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Statistics with a specific research emphasis and interest in computational science and engineering and high performance computing applicable problems in the energy industry.
- Narmadha Rajun Babu, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Marice Fabien, Computational Science & Applied Mathematics
- Caleb Magruder, Computational & Applied Mathematics
- Deepak Majeti, Computer Science
- Caleb Fast, Computational & Applied Mathematics
- Jianxin Lu, Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science